In order to facilitate the prompt and complete removal of snow from all parking areas, residents are requested to adhere to the following:
- When snowfall is expected, no one should park on Stonegate Lane. Residents MUST park their vehicles in the lots.
- Once the plows have finished clearing Stonegate Lane completely, move your vehicles onto Stonegate Lane to allow plows to clear parking lots in their entirety. Plows will then be available to help anyone who requires assistance. Do not move your cars too soon as this will prevent the plows from widening the road as much as possible.
- If you are going to be away for a day or longer, please park in the lots; otherwise your car may be plowed in or towed at YOUR expense. You might consider leaving your keys with a neighbor or friend to move your car during such a period.
- If you live in a second story unit, you are expected to clean your upper deck as melting snow can damage lower units.
- Remember, all crosswalks MUST remain open at all times especially during snowfall so that plows/snowblowers/shovels can get through safely.
- If you wait until the plows leave or the next day to move your car, the space will be unusable to any other resident. If the plows have to come back to clear parking spaces after the snowfall, we will all be charged extra. Let’s all work together and be courteous to our neighbors.