1) Bulk pick up is done in Stonegate on the third (3rd) Friday of each month. Please follow the guidelines for disposing of bulk items listed below. Pick-up dates for 2021 are:
January 15 February 19 March 19
April 16 May 21 June 18
July 16 August 20 September 17
October 15 November 19 December 17
2) Bulk items are anything that CANNOT be put in the trash dumpster because of size and weight or will excessively over fill the dumpster, i.e., items that weigh more than 60 lbs or are more than 5 feet (60 inches) tall . Construction materials are not permitted.
3) Pick up of all bulk items is free.
4) Place your bulk items on Stonegate Lane the day/night before bulk pick up is scheduled. No bulk items are to be placed on Stonegate Lane prior to or after this time or a $100 fine will be imposed both by the town as it is violation of town ordinance and because it violates the SVCA Declaration.
5) Please do not place these items by individual dumpsters. If you do, we will have to pay extra to have it picked up and this costs us all.