It is important that all owners/residents keep
their contact information current in case of emergency.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PLACE YOUR PARKING TAGS IN YOUR CAR!!!
Welcome to Stonegate VillageCondominium Association
The Board of Directors is pleased to have its own website up and running. We hope this site keeps you up-to-date on the work and events occuring at Stonegate Village. Please take some time to look at the various sections of the site for information regarding our community. Newsletters, minutes of Board meetings, current events and happenings and our Homeowner Handbook are now available here for your use at any time.
As part of our effort to be fiscally responsible, the Board of Directors will use this site to convey information to homeowners instead of incurring the cost of postage and supplies for the many mailings needed to communicate with our residents. Mailings will only be sent regarding matters deemed urgent in nature.
If you need to obtain a pool or recreation court key please contact Management at 973-284-0900. Each key can be purchased for a fee of $75.00.
The following rules are posed in the pool area:
- The pool will be open Daily 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. At that time, the pool will be padlocked in order to keep out unauthorized individuals.
- The pool capacity, based on its size, is 83 persons.
- If you have a skin inflammation including excessive sunburn, cold, sore throat, nasal, ear, or eye infections or any other physical
problem that can be transmitted through the water, you will be asked not to go into the pool.
- If you have any open blisters, cuts or bandages, please do not enter the water.
- Animals, except those needed by the physically challenged, are not allowed in the pool area.
- Please do not bring food or beverages in the pool area.
- Smoking is not allowed in the pool area.
- For the safety and comfort of other bathers as well as your own please do not run around the pool area or push others, even those
you are with, into the pool.
- In the event of a storm, especially lightning, the pool will be closed.
- Because of the pool depth, no diving is permitted.
- Any use of toys or other floating devices in the pool must be supervised by an adult.
- Bathers under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult within the pool area. Swimmers under the age of
must be accompanied by an adult in the pool itself.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or intoxicated by any other means will be prohibited from entering the water for their own and the other bathers safety.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all bathers, radios, CD players and boom boxes are not allowed in the pool area unless headphones are used.
- Children in diapers are not permitted in the pool. The pool is checked periodically by the Board of Health. Excrement found in the pool water will cause the pool to be closed a minimum of one week per occurrence. Do Not throw residuals of diapers in or around the pool area.
- Swimming alone is not permitted.
- There is a 10 guest maximum per unit.
In order to obtain a key there is a non-refundable fee of $75.00.